Terms and Conditions of Service
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between the Company and the Client. No variation of these terms will be valid and acceptable to the Company unless agreed in writing by the Company and signed by two Directors
2. The Company undertakes to guide the Client along the route of the Walk or Hike from the starting point of the Walk or Hike to the end point of the Walk or Hike as specified in the Contract. The Tour Leader provided by the Company will use its best efforts based on its previous experience of the route to ensure the safety of the Client during the Walk or Hike
3. The Company accepts no liability and assumes no responsibility for any injury or death of any participants or for any damage to or loss of their personal property during the course of the Walk or Hike.
4. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Walk or Hike or terminate the Walk or Hike before its specified end point in case of
• Evidence of a bush fire occurring and likely to affect the route
• Rainstorm warning issued by the Hong Kong Observatory
• Thunderstorm warning issued by the Hong Kong Observatory
• Typhoon signal issued by the Hong Kong Observatory
• Flood warning issued by the Hong Kong Observatory
The Tour Leader would be solely responsible for deciding the most appropriate action to take in any of these cases.
5. The Company will not be responsible for any Client who leaves the organised Hike to take an alternative route to the end point or who takes a short cut to finish its Hike early or at a location different from that specified in the Contract.
6. The Company undertakes to facilitate the transfer of the Client from the appointed meeting place to the starting point of the Walk or Hike by guiding the Client on various forms of public transport between the two locations or by use of private transport. The Company will not be liable for any injury caused to a Client whilst boarding, travelling in or alighting from any Public Transport or private vehicle.
7. The Company has issued the Client with a list of recommendation with respect to its participation in the Walk or Hike. It is the Client’s responsibility to follow those recommendations for its own comfort and safety and for the safety of others on the hike. The Company reserves the right not to accept any Client if it considers the Client inadequately prepared for the particular Walk or Hike.
Travel Agents License No. 352796